Job Description: You are responsible for greeting and welcoming the guest with polite manners, smile and carry their luggage on arrival. Therefore, you need to be physically fit in order to carry guest's luggage. In this entire job, the main focus is to deliver the exceptional customer service skills to the guest including time management, smart appearance and communication professionally.
Burj Khalifa Hotel Porter jobs in Dubai
Porter jobs in Emaar Properties Group Dubai
Porter jobs in Dubai Mall
Airport Porter jobs in Qatar
Don't Know! How To Apply? Watch Video Tutorial:
Learn How To Apply for the Job
5 Tips to Easily Find jobs in Dubai
10 Good jobs in Dubai to get without a College Degree
Useful Tips on How to Make Good CV
How to find jobs in Dubai without Prior Experience
|Trolley Boy||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Nature||Full Time|
|Salary Package||Based on your Experience|
|Benefits||- do -|
• Greet and welcome to guests and carry guest's luggage.
• Encourage them about Hotel facilities. If required!
• Arrange taxi and booking tickets for the guests.
• Deliver the message and package to the guest suite or apartment in a timely manner.
• Laundry pickup from the guest's room and deliver them to the destination place for further process.
• High school completion degree is required.
• Proven working experience in a environment is needed.
• Excellent skills in time management.
• Good customer service skills.
• The fluent speaker in English and Arabic as well.
• Positive attitude, Sincere with the job, capable of interacting professionally with guests or customers.
How to Apply:
To apply for the post of Hotel Porter jobs in Burj Khalifa Dubai Apply Now