.

Latest Supermarket Jobs in Dubai 2017

Grand Mart Supermarket jobs in Dubai 2017
All Nationality can Apply | Required Staff for Al Ain
Available Jobs: Cashiers, Trolley Boy, Customer Service, International Cook, Butcher, Baker, Merchandiser, Store Manager, Store Supervisor, Fishery Staff, Vegetable Staff and Roaster Staff.

Supermarket Jobs in Dubai 2017

To Apply Grand Mart Hypermarket Supermarket jobs in Dubai,
Send CV with subject line like " Job Application for Cashier" hr@grandmart.ae

Next Job
« Previous Job
Previous Job
Next Job »

Must Check Related Jobs:
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for a job interview, a genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Chetan Goa
admin
Saturday, April 22, 2017 ×

I have proven myself to be a talented Manager within the Administration and Secretarial sectors, Site Projects Management & Geology Administration, Business Development and have significantly developed interpersonal, academic and communication skills. I am now passionate to utilize my comprehensive academic knowledge and detailed work experience and skills to significantly enhance the growth and development of organizations within the Technical & Commercial sectors whilst further developing my professional capabilities.

I am currently in Buraimi, Oman. I reside in Dubai. I have a multi tasking job profile. I have more than 7 years experience in overall administration, Site Management, Coordination, Business Development, Liaising, Project Coordination, Procurement and Tendering, etc. I am available immediately for job in any sector. Kindly inform me if my job description matches your requirements.

My ideal job is where I can utilize my acquired knowledge and skills from my experience and qualifications for the benefit of the organization and of course to grow personally with the Organization. I am looking for a right opportunity where I can make use of these skills and knowledge in new dimensions of international level and standard. This should also provide an environment to acquire and sharpen my skills and knowledge further. So I want to be a part of such an international organization where I can meet my personal goal and career objectives and contribute towards the growth of the organization, I am working for. Expect a positive response to be a part of the prestigious Organization.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Chaitanya Dilip Taralekar
Mobile: +971-582106133 Dubai
Mobile: +968-96507503 Oman

Congrats bro Chetan Goa you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar